- Closely following CDC and local public health orders and guidelines.
- Reducing our class size to eight people to ensure ample social distancing. Our kitchens will be at 50% capacity.
- Providing all attendees their own station, ingredients, utensils, and equipment. If you attend a class with a guest, you may share a station with that person.
- Cleaning and sanitizing workspaces daily throughout our building and kitchens, especially high traffic areas.
- Requiring instructors and staff to wear face coverings throughout your class.
We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel a class 48 hours prior to its scheduled time if it does not meet the minimum number of guests. We also reserve the right to change a chef or menu previously published.
If you have any other questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (614) 287-5126